PL EN

Investment property: A complex of historic buildings for the hotel

A complex of historic buildings for the hotel
Nowa Ruda
Nowa Ruda MIASTO
Owner (direct offer)
  • sale
sale procedure underway
building complex
0.391 ha
  • tourism, sport and recreation
  • hotel, conference or training centre
  • services
  • real estate development - residential
  • electrical network
  • water supply
  • gas network
  • sewage
  • single owner
  • historic
  • residential
  • services
2,429 m2
  • electrical installation
  • gas supply installation
  • sewage installation
A unique property, with great potential for an exceptional person, full of desire to create beautiful places and protect the architecture of Poland.

The real estate is located in Nowa Ruda, in the Klodzko poviat, in the Lower Silesia Voivodship. It is located in the Middle Sudety, close to the border with the Czech Republic and 100 km from Wroclaw.
The property is located in the city center, asphalt roads and sidewalks in the vicinity. The property has access to the following technical infrastructure: electricity, sewerage and water supply. The property consists of the main utility building (former clinic) and a warehouse building standing in the plot's boundary. The usable area of the main building is 2,207 sq m, and the warehouse building is 222 sq m.
The main building has three storeys with an attic and a basement. The building with several wings has a very attractive architectural form, it is an example of monastic construction from the nineteenth century.
The functional layout of the rooms is very good, the entrances to most rooms lead directly from the corridors. The building has two staircases and several independent entrances. In addition, an elevator was installed in the building.
Currently, the building is being renovated, there are, among others, drying works and protecting foundations that are 60-80 cm thick. At the moment, the general renovation of the roof has begun.
A Local Spatial Development Plan has been drawn up for the location of the property, according to which this area is marked as 1UE - health care, education, culture, childcare, social welfare, sports, recreation and tourism services, as well as housing facilities.
The plot area is 3 910 sq m, the plot is fenced with old trees.

An architectural concept was developed, assuming the adaptation of the building for 32 apartments, each with an area of about 50-60 sq m.
Property history.
At the foot of the Castle Hill in Nowa Ruda in 1854, the city authorities bought the land and the house, which was rebuilt a year later as a hospital (Stadtische Krankenhaus). The hospital was expanded in 1879. A Neo-gothic hospital chapel was built, in which the main altar was made by the Munich sculptor Markgraf, and the painting was painted by Joseph Zenker, who lived in Munich and came from Nowa Ruda. The next reconstructions and extensions took place in 1908 and 1912. In 1928, a garden was set up in the hospital vegetable garden. In 1989, the roof damaged in a fire was rebuilt in relation to the old shape. Since then, the building was not a hospital function, but it was the seat of numerous medical specialist clinics.
1,800,000 PLN

Contact user:


feedback
feedback