PL EN

Investment property: A historic mansion and park - 12 ha property in Korytnica

A historic mansion and park - 12 ha property in Korytnica
Korytnica
Trojanów
Owner (direct offer)
  • sale
sale procedure underway
castle, palace, court
16 ha
  • tourism, sport and recreation
  • hotel, conference or training centre
  • guesthouse
  • holiday apartment
  • catering services
  • spa & wellness
  • sport objects
  • camping
  • agritourism
  • electrical network
    20 m
  • water supply
  • storm drain
  • heating network
  • telecommunication network
  • local wastewater treatment plant
  • other
  • single owner
  • regulated legal status, claim free
  • local development plan can be modified
  • property can be enlarged
  • property can be excepted from agricultural use
  • illuminated area
  • property by the lake
  • property has a notable touristic, landscape, historic or cultural value
  • architectural conservation supervision required
irregular shape
over 1.5 m
5 m
  • historic
  • residential
  • warehouse
  • other
1,000 m2
2
15
300
very good
1868
2000
  • electrical installation
  • water supply installation
  • gas supply installation
  • sewage installation
  • heating installation
  • central heating
  • telecommunication installation
  • other
2
  • lake
  • park
  • forest
  • sports and recreation area
  • tourist attractions
  • hiking trails
  • restaurant
  • farming area
  • single-family residential buildings
  • clinic
  • public transportation stop
  • primary school
1,500 m
95 km
Port Lotniczy Chopin Airport, Warsaw
82 km
Lublin ( 89 km to Warsaw)
A mansion and park listed in the register of monuments, located 2 km from the national road 17. According to plans in 2019 it will be a expressway (dual carriageway) S17,. The property is located halfway between Warsaw and Lublin. Nearby towns: Garwolin - 25 km, Ryki - 15 km, Pulawy - 50 km.

The historic complex consists of:
a mansion made of brick, built in 1868 in the classical style (nowadays after extensive renovations),
a building of an old barn made of stone and brick (usable area about 900 m2),
a building of the former granary made of stone and brick (usable area about 150 m2).

A historic cobbled alley planted with hornbeams and elms, with a length of about 200 m leads to the mansion. The property has an area of 16 ha, including:
a historic park with old trees and natural monuments (5 ha),
ponds stocked with different species of fish, among others: carp, pike, perch, catfish, crucian carp, tench (4 ha),
meadows and fields - for development (4 ha)

The property gives a lot of opportunities in the tourism, fishing, leisure and recreation due to its location in the beautiful rural Mazovian landscape, in the area rich in history monuments and places for recreation.
The property may be an asylum for people who value peace, quiet and contact with nature. Here time passes slowly !!!

Manor is adapted for a comfort living of a family, it is finished to a very high standard. In addition to the main residential part it has a separate, fully self-contained apartment, eg. for a housekeeper. The property is well kept and in good condition.

Although the property is located in the center of the village, nearest neighbor is approximately 300 meters from the mansion, which gives great comfort. The property is a great place to relax, rest and live in harmony with nature.
12,000,000 PLN

Contact user:


feedback
feedback